Level 6147 Fish issues

Options
Diva0615
Diva0615 Posts: 8 Level 2

Is anyone else having issues on level 6147 where the fish are not helping to get keys or break the candy ball black boxes? Every time I use a fish, it only takes out the individual candy pieces. It does not help advance the level like other levels normally do.

Comments

• Frosting
    Frosting Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’ve seen that sometimes on levels. My frustration lately is that the fish start swimming to break things and instead they are hit by falling candy and just disappear. It’s like there is a timing issue or something. The game should wait for the candy to settle and then let the fish go break things.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 180 Level 2
    Options

Yes, it happens in many levels especially when there are bombs or licorice. You will know if you have smart fish or stupid ones early into the levels. Smart fish will hit right target, which we need close to the end of the game. Stupid fish just swim around hitting random candies.
    Sometimes UFO can be stupid too, it hit nowhere close to the intended targets and cost you a win. It can be more frustrating particularly when you have to purchase it with gold bars. Many cases I would choose to use gold bars for lollipop hammers for a more certain hit than UFO.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 386 Level 4
    Options

Fish are not smart or stupid; there are things that fish do and things that they don't do.

Fish spawned from bobbers and fish from special candy do different things.

Special candy fish target sugar coats, jelly, bubblegum, cakes (even with no jelly underneath), jelly jars. On many levels that have no jelly, like level 6147, fish candies are next to useless.

Fish spawned from bobbers target ticking time bombs, magic mixers, licorice shells, sour skulls and blockers in general (except toffees).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?