Helping friends on stuck levels

Options
brnadylinex1018
brnadylinex1018 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have helped several friends when they’re stuck on a level but one of those friends happens to be my husband. I finished his level and even paid the extra coins because there was one move to clear it and it’s him so I went ahead and spent the coins.

When he logs in- it takes him to the level I just passed for him. So I’m mad and confused.

Why is it still making him play the level?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @brnadylinex1018🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your/your husband's game!!

Can you please ask him to log out the game — close the App — shut down the device & restart it after 5 to 10 minutes — then open the game and log back in, and check if that makes any difference!

If it didn't, please post back and let me know and I will report to our Community In-charge!

You should actually report to King Player Support team! But, since this is a glitch with "Help a Friend" feature, I would like to report it.

To reply back, please type below🍫🍫

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

When you help a friend pass a level it does not actually pass the level for the friend, it just gives them some boosters and a pop-up with the name of the friend that helped. The player still needs to pass the level on their own. If your husband does not get the boosters when he tries the level next time, there is a glitch. If he gets the boosters and a pop-up saying they are from you, then it is working like it is supposed to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?