Level 6477 Please Help

Options
tans74
tans74 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited June 20 in Support

Hi..

Any tips or tricks to pass level 6477? I don’t understand the level and have been stuck for days. I have gotten close to getting all the colour bombs but fall short.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tans74🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 6477!!

Let me give a shout out to our Community friends @christinewupp and @MannyFae to help you with any tips they can find.

In the meantime, please type a screenshot of your level - after you click on play and open the game board.

To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫

• tans74
    Options

Here is the screenshot

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • tans74
    Options
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,948 Legend
    Options

Hello @tans74 That is interesting as on YouTube the latest posts even from one months ago still show bombs on this level and it would appear those have been removed since. In theory that should make the level easier, but I guess King will have compensated somehow. I would still assume that the best way to pass this must be to create double colour bombs on the bottom row. To check this out I will have to scroll back and test out in my game.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,948 Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj and @tans74 I do still have the bomb version in my game, and I only get 20 moves, so I suspect my level plays out differently from yours.

I think you must be part of a test group receiving a different version of this level and it may be that King have made it harder in this version somehow. However I have tried the bomb version now and have found that the bombs are merely distracting but add nothing to how the levels plays out at all. In fact this level is impossible for me to pass, too, using all my best strategies that I can think of. I used up all my 5 lives plus 20 from friends and no luck at all. This is the closest I got. As you can see once I did get all the colour bombs but instead the game left me one double CB combo short here.

And on this one one lollipop would have passed it for me.

Given that you have more moves @tans74 I wonder if using one of my strategies might help you beat this level, but there is no guarantee as your level is not the same as mine.

Try to play the first move the game suggests, for me this usually gave me my first double colour bomb. Watch the top rows as you will need some help from these. If there is a chance to create a colour bomb, take it. As here if I match the green candies in the top two rows:

If there is striped candy, which will hit the place next to a colour bomb in the bottom row, then detonate it and hopefully a colour bomb will come to sit next to the other for another double colour bomb combo. In fact the above is an example of this, the green candy stripe will also hit the green next to the colour bomb, so it may give you the needed double colour bomb combo.

If a colour bomb chances to appear on the top rows, hit it against a candy rather than using the CB on the bottom row, if you hit it against a colour next to a CB on the bottom, again it might give you a double colour bomb combo. Watch our for chances like those.

Finally, if you get a stripe/colour bomb combo this will possibly set a cascade in motion, which is how I got enough colour bombs on the one occasion when I did fulfil that order.

Good luck and I hope you get your lucky board to pass this soon!

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 397 Level 4
    Options

Hello @tans74

Unfortunately, I have a different version of this level. In my version, there are bombs, thicker sugar coatings, and most importantly, my board has only two colors while yours has four.

I think the strategy of using double color bomb combos in the bottom row to clear the board suggested by Christine will work for your version, although it is a matter of luck that the game drops them for you.

The order of color bombs is indeed an issue. Your level only has 26 moves, but you need to collect 30 color bombs. I wonder how you can do it on a four-color board because you can't count on lucky cascades producing fireworks. Maybe dropping multiple color bombs before using a double color bomb combo to collect them all at once will work. It did work in my version of this level.

I wish I could try your version myself. Sorry, I can't be of more help.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?