๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

I cannot play and listen to music!

SamelaB
SamelaB Posts: 1 Newbie

can this please be fixed? It worked beginninge this weekw but simce 3 days it is not possible to play and listen to music (spotify)! This is very annoying! Both apps are up to date and I have restarted the phone.

Thank you

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
    edited June 20

Hello @SamelaB the issue of other applications not working whilst Candy Crush is open is being investigated by King.

All everyone can do is wait and hope they fix it soon.

The Manager of this forum has suggested that there might be a potential workaround of the issue that you can try.

Here is the workaround. Just click on the little down arrow to read the comment or click on the 11:57 am to open the thread.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @SamelaB๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

There were more complaints since last week and the Candy Studio has been investigating this issue. They sent a work-around this morning, which was suggested by our Community In-charge โ€”> HERE, in the Discussion thread, where we are compiling all the complaints about this issue.

What you have to do isโ€ฆ

If you're planning on listening to Spotify while playing and the music stops as soon as open the game app, try thisโฌ‡๏ธ

(1) Go to Settings from the game board and select Audio:

(2) Now, try moving the music volume slider up and then back down to zero (effectively muting it), and then go back to Spotify and select Play and then back to the game and see if the issue persists.

Hope it makes sense and works out for you! You do have to repeat this process when you close the game app and open it again though!

Please let me know how it goes. You can reply by typing below๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?