can't see new episodes

Options
A couple of weeks ago, I did not get the usual new episodes.  Last night, by accident, I discovered I could access them through the Dynamic Duo challenge.  So they are there, but they do not show up on my path.  Once I complete a Dynamic Duo challenge, I can no longer access those levels.  The last level I can see is on the path is 4220.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,730 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Betty_Mitchell-2 and @Sukanta_Biswas, I can explain what has happened with the Dynamic Duo.  I learned the hard way!  I was told by a couple of members in my Facebook group that if I click on the Dynamic Duo it will open up new levels.  I got very excited and went ahead with quite a few levels but on the map they didn't have numbers and that is because they were not released yet.  They were in testing phase.  To make a long story short, it messed up my game so much because I play on Windows 10, an iPhone and 2 iPads and all 4 platforms were at different levels.  They didn't sync at all.  I wrote to the community manager who had helped me previously with this; however, this time she couldn't get them to sync. 

They do get saved if you are playing the game on Facebook's or the Kingdom's servers, hopefully you have been playing with one or the other.  The community manager told me that they would be saved so when the new episodes were released it would go up to the highest level that I had completed.  It did for Windows 10 but not mobile devices.  Finally last week everything did sync across all platforms.  So the moral of this story is this - don't go ahead with the Dynamic Duo!  It's not worth the frustration when your levels don't sync. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @Betty_Mitchell-2I think you've already played some new levels from Dynamic Duo but they have not been saved. first uninstall app then reinstall and login.keep in mind that you have to start from 4220 until last 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,730 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Betty_Mitchell-2 and @Sukanta_Biswas, I can explain what has happened with the Dynamic Duo.  I learned the hard way!  I was told by a couple of members in my Facebook group that if I click on the Dynamic Duo it will open up new levels.  I got very excited and went ahead with quite a few levels but on the map they didn't have numbers and that is because they were not released yet.  They were in testing phase.  To make a long story short, it messed up my game so much because I play on Windows 10, an iPhone and 2 iPads and all 4 platforms were at different levels.  They didn't sync at all.  I wrote to the community manager who had helped me previously with this; however, this time she couldn't get them to sync. 

They do get saved if you are playing the game on Facebook's or the Kingdom's servers, hopefully you have been playing with one or the other.  The community manager told me that they would be saved so when the new episodes were released it would go up to the highest level that I had completed.  It did for Windows 10 but not mobile devices.  Finally last week everything did sync across all platforms.  So the moral of this story is this - don't go ahead with the Dynamic Duo!  It's not worth the frustration when your levels don't sync. 
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    This happened to me too. Mobile and Facebook versions of the game show 3 episodes from level 4221 as uncompleted, yet episodes above that as complete. However, my stats show me as stuck on level 4220. In the Win 10 version of the game, everything is fine though. How can I get this re-synced so my progress shows up correctly in FB/Mobile versions?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?