Level 16032

Options
rburlaro
rburlaro Posts: 10 Level 2
edited June 23 in Discussions

This level has a bug. In the left up corner the items are stuck and the game freezes in the middle.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Please close the game and check for the update and clear the cache. Then open the game.

Good luck

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,294 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend welcome to the hub community its lovely to meet you

if you select 👉 here 👈 and tap on your game tab it will take you to your game community

You will meet your fellow players and moderators who can help you better with any issues

You can also join discussions and contests 💓

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😊

I think you are asking this level problem on Candy Crush Saga. Right?! 🤔

Please try following these steps that we hope this helps and this level problem has been solved and fixed soon. 👇😊

1. Restart the game : Close all open apps and open your game ;

2. Check for updates : Please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3. Memory : Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4. Reinstall : As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?