Level 9988

Options
MM46
MM46 Posts: 5 Level 2

Just get ready to waste your money! I used a party popper after failing several attempts. All I needed was 2 chocolate candies and had 12 moves left! No choc. Candies made. Then I paid to get gold bars to so I could continue and finally finish level. 45 moves added. So it ended up taking 40 !!! 40 moves total to have 2 (ONLY 2) chocolate candies made!! Kind of a rip off and disappointment seeing how rigged this game has become.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,948 Legend
    edited June 24
    Options

Hello @MM46 By your description you certainly should have got some chocolate from the spawners. I did. I just tried this level and got myself deliberately into the position I think you found yourself in?:

I made some matches on the top row and found that two chocolate did spawn within the next three moves. So I am baffled that this did not happen for you during all of your 45 moves. Sounds like something is wrong with your level.

Or is there a mechanism that stops chocolate spawning? @MannyFae Do you know if spawners stop if you make matches next to them maybe? In the way that magic mixers reset when you make a match next to them?

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 397 Level 4
    Options

Spawners don't stop if you make matches next to them, but they stop if you break the chocolate.

The Candy Crush saga wiki states that when a player does not break a piece of chocolate, the chocolate fountain may make one piece of chocolate, if a player breaks all chocolate squares, it will stop making chocolate for a while.

It's not clear how long 'for a while' is, but 40 moves is way too much.

By the way, players on the Candy Crush saga wiki comment that the spawners on this level are broken and they are having trouble collecting chocolate. So if there is a glitch, it has been happening for a while. Maybe it's intentional, as @MM46 suggests.

• MM46
    MM46 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yes I broke all the candy by using the party popper but should have had at least 2 candies made in that many moves. Glad to know it isn’t just me this happened to though.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,948 Legend
    Options

Thanks for sharing and getting back to us. Are you still stuck or have you managed to pass this level yet?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?