Cheating or fair?

Options
abraarukuk
abraarukuk Posts: 6 Level 2

In 2 minutes 20000 green candies this person crushed and top 1 how is it possible?

Cheating or trick?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,217 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @abraarukuk🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!

You will have to keep an eye on that player to determine that they are cheating (and lots of screenshots) 😉

Right now, let’s hope that the player had weak internet connection and hence it took a bit for their score to be updated, which made them to move to the top!

And, please do not look at their Player Cards and compare their numbers as the King team told us that the player cards are not accurate!!

If you have any questions, please type below 🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    Options

After you take few screenshots and become sure that, that player is cheating, you can send a complaint to the King Player Support team.

If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send the complaint directly from your game, by following the steps & instructions provided in this link (click on the Green letters) —> How to report cheating

If you have any further questions, please let me know🍫🍫

• abraarukuk
    abraarukuk Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 25
    Options

This is home. In few minutes I can see 150,000 plus. It can't be network issue.im damn sure.tried to report. But king is lazy.

• PummyRaj
    Options

I understand! When a players jumps to the first place, I usually give a benefit of doubt for the first time. After that, if they are accumulating 50,000 points in every 2 minutes, then, I would definitely get suspicious and report them!

I have not reported anybody till now though! But, when All Stars was going on, I did suggest many players how to report!!

After sending your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email - which is a norm after we send any compliant. Please send a reply to that automated email and explain the issue, as well as attach the screenshots.

I know the process is very slow with the Player Support team! But, there is only team and 12 games to take care of (with different issues)!! If you did not receive any response to your complaint even after 5 days, please post back here and I can report to the Community In-charge👍️

Have fun with the Candy Cup & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?