Benefits are reduced

Options
namas16
namas16 Posts: 1 Newbie

Candu crush makers reduced benefits in game and made levels much harder. It seems that they dont want player to cross levels comfortably.....

Comments

• linhkabiu
    linhkabiu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

Hello @namas16 and welcome to the community!

Yes, you have spotted this well. We do notice periodically that the game developers make levels harder to pass, plus reduce benefits from events and remove certain events altogether.

I have noted several events disappear from my game and boosters I gain are reduced from other events. I also found that getting the chance to watch ads to play on has become much rarer.

These changes became noticeable this week, so the reason for this, I believe, is the Candy Cup. During such competitions we have often noted in the past that King make levels harder to pass and reduce chances to gain boosters! It is not so much about HOW we play Candy Crush now, it's about WHEN we play. If you aren't actively seeking to win the Candy Cup then you might be better off to play fewer levels now, to hold on to your gold and boosters. The game will become more fun again before long. It always has done once the big competitions are over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?