Level 444 How do I pass it?

Options
ciarastroble
ciarastroble Posts: 4 Newbie

Guys I have been trying for WEEKS to pass level 444, Does anyone have any tips? Seriously I feel so silly but I cannot pass it for my life! Please help! Thanks

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

Hello @ciarastroble Welcome to the community! Please do NOT feel silly for being unable to pass this or any other level! There are some levels deliberately designed to hold players up unless they pay for the extra moves or use certain boosters, this is written into game by the level design team, so each level will not be possible to pass on each attempt you make. The true skill is to spot when you get a lucky board in which the game is trying to help you pass and then take advantage of the opportunities you get. Check out this video and please could you let us know if your level 444 looks different from this one. (There are more than one version of some levels about.)

If you do have this level then note that the best way to pass this is to form a colour bomb/stripe combo. As you can see in the video even if you think you are nowhere near finishing, once the bubble gum has started to pop a combo of a colour bomb and stripe can clear this board very quickly, so watch out for the chance of forming a colour bomb or the game forming one for you and then see if you can get a striped candy to sit next to it. If you hit those two together they will clear a lot of bubble gum for you!

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?