Why

mattattak
mattattak Posts: 0 Newbie
edited July 4 in Discussions

why does this game suck so much? It use to be fun. Now I’m stuck on a level for weeks to win it and then stuck on the next level for weeks. These money hungry companies turn fun games into pay to win games. If people stopped playing they would change the ways they operated

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,721 Level 5

Hi @mattattak welcome to the Community 🤗 I know what you are saying, some episodes have a lot of very difficult levels. I must say though that when I started playing in 2012 even then I had levels that took me a week to complete. There have been good and bad things happening with the game throughout the years and we either go with it or give up. What level are you on at the moment? Don't forget it is a company with staff and buildings to pay for so they need to make some money. It's a big ask suggesting people stop playing, can't see that happening. Do you make good use of collecting as many free boosters and gold bars that you can, that's a help. Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again.

• Frosting
    Frosting Posts: 14 Level 2

Welcome! I understand you frustration. I’m there right now. I second @Carol-38 comment, what level are you stuck on? We can take a look and help you out. 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?