Giving Lives

Leslie_Linkie
Leslie_Linkie Posts: 41 Level 2

When you ask for a life it would be nice to give one instead of having to ask and not receive any

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

A lot of people already do what you suggest @Leslie_Linkie I know that quite a few of the people listed in my Friends list request a life and send a life at the same time.

Personally I don't mind people not sending a life when they request a life as I normally always have 200 lives saved. Having 200 lives saved means I can't receive any lives that are sent, so this is why I don't mind if people only send lives when I request them

The other problem is that there appears to be an issue with sending and receiving lives. This means that people that you think aren't sending you lives are, but you aren't receiving them.

• Leslie_Linkie
    Leslie_Linkie Posts: 41 Level 2

Very frustrating as I ask and hardly ever receive. Is it a glitch in the system-it needs fixing!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

Hi @Leslie_Linkie I am unsure if the issue is a glitch, or if it is deliberate.

The issue of people not receiving lives they know they have been sent is an issue that has been going on for years and long before the Player Card was introduced. Seems too long a period to be a glitch in my opinion.

• hopedizzle
    hopedizzle Posts: 12 Level 2

@lemos well I was just checking one of the people I thought I had as a friend, but I have like 9 people on my friends list they seem to only send me like 4 lives total. Very frustrating. I might end up quitting as all I ever seem to have are the regular 5 lives. Can't pass levels with just 5 lives. I mean you can get lucky, and maybe pass 2 levels, but when you're stuck like I've been for at least a week on the same level and no help.see y'all!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?