Level 15607 - help!

Pippsie
Pippsie Posts: 3 Newbie

desperately need help with level 15607…. Been playing for over 2 weeks, used all boosters, extra moves and gold available…. Any advice??

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Hi Pippsie!

Level 15607 can indeed be quite challenging! Here are some tips that might help you finally conquer it:

Focus on Special Candies: Try to create and combine special candies like Color Bombs, Striped Candies, and Wrapped Candies. These combinations can clear large sections of the board and help you reach your objectives faster.

Look for Patterns: Study the board and look for patterns to create special candies. Sometimes it helps to plan a few moves ahead to set up the right combinations.

Use Boosters Wisely: If you have any remaining boosters, use them strategically. For instance, starting with a Color Bomb or a Striped Candy can give you a good head start.

Clear Obstacles First: If there are blockers or obstacles, focus on clearing them as soon as possible. This will give you more space to create special candies and make better moves.

Take Your Time: Don’t rush your moves. Take your time to evaluate the board and make the best possible move each time.

Watch Tutorials: Sometimes watching a video tutorial on YouTube can provide you with insights or strategies you might not have considered. Look up "Candy Crush Saga Level 15607" to find some helpful videos.

Stay Persistent: Some levels are just tough and take a lot of attempts to get through.

Keep trying, and with a bit of luck, you’ll get the right board!

@christinewupp @Scooterpie would you happen to have any tips you can share? 😃

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,218 Level 5

@QueenB you about summed it up there! All I can add at a glance is give it a break on a level and wait if you are having a lot of trouble. You can play old levels, do your Daily Treat Machine and Daily Spin. Get some boosters built up while you chill on the level. Hopefully, a good side game will come up that you can play old levels on and build up some more boosters or gold. Play the Chocolate Box or Season Pass if you have them.

I like the tutorials to check and see what the requirements are for the level and in some cases just to check to see if I want to use a Lucky Candy. Remember a Lucky Candy can hinder you too! A Lucky Candy can put extra stuff in your way! Make it harder!

Good luck to you @Pippsie! You are cetainly up high in the levels! I hope you get a few good boosters and you will be on your way again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?