We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Tired of the money grab…

stevehud100
stevehud100 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 15 in Discussions

I have played CCS for 10 years and am on level 9796. I believe I am done with the game at this point because I’m tired of the relentless series of Nightmarishly Hard and Legendary levels that force you to constantly buy coins and boosters. I don’t mind having to do so once in a while, but ever since passing level 9000, the proportion of these ultra difficult levels to “normal” difficulty levels is just ridiculous. Like many players, I have willingly invested probably several hundred dollars over the years in this game but to have make purchases nearly every couple of levels now is beyond what I’m willing to do anymore. You’ve won, Saga. You’ve successfully run me off…

Comments

• mackem003
    mackem003 Posts: 90 Level 3

Hi

I completely agree with you 100%.

CCS is not entertaining anymore,like you said after level 9000 obviously the games get harder but CCS does not help you to reach the next level unless you use your gold bars or boosters.

Come on CCS stop these blackmailing tactics and to keep your customers satisfied just help them out.

I've been on level 9412 over ten days now and cannnot progress without buying boosters or using my gold bars.

Frustrating customer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?