I was not given my game,rewards

Options
Melody1299
Melody1299 Posts: 14 Level 2
I didn't receive my game rewards for level 183, 191.194,196. At, first I thought it was a fluke they want to continue to happen I thought I better look for a somewhere to report.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Melody1299,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your level rewards!!  I am guessing you are talking about "Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga"... this section belongs to "Candy Crush Saga" =)

Coming back to your post, you have not received the reward after gaining the Gift Box in those above levels?  If so, would you mind if I ask you few Questions / clarifications?

(1) After gaining the Gift Box in those levels, did you win the level(s)?   ---  If we do not win the level, the gift will be lost, hence we will not receive the gift;

(2) When you won the level, were you able to get a gift box then?  ---  If we did not collect the gift box in a level that we won, then also, we will not receive the gift :(

Hope it made sense & I have not confused you!!  If you need to reply, please post back by click on the "Quote" below to my post OR simply tapping on the "Type your Comment" box OR by tagging my name starting with @ and my name, like how I wrote your name above  =)  

Have a wonderful day & keep having fun in the game(s) :+1:

• Melody1299
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Melody1299,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your level rewards!!  I am guessing you are talking about "Candy Crush FRIENDS Saga"... this section belongs to "Candy Crush Saga" =)

Coming back to your post, you have not received the reward after gaining the Gift Box in those above levels?  If so, would you mind if I ask you few Questions / clarifications?

(1) After gaining the Gift Box in those levels, did you win the level(s)?   ---  If we do not win the level, the gift will be lost, hence we will not receive the gift;

(2) When you won the level, were you able to get a gift box then?  ---  If we did not collect the gift box in a level that we won, then also, we will not receive the gift :(

Hope it made sense & I have not confused you!!  If you need to reply, please post back by click on the "Quote" below to my post OR simply tapping on the "Type your Comment" box OR by tagging my name starting with @ and my name, like how I wrote your name above  =)  

Have a wonderful day & keep having fun in the game(s) :+1:

• Melody1299
    Options
    @p@pummy_

I did clear the games. They were also sometimes that my speckled candy bombs did not work, it cleared out the chain but did not clear out the said colors, as a result I used my gold and lives to try and get past those levels. There was also a point where I was granted unlimited lives for an hour and a half that that didn't work
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Melody1299,

Can you please tell me which game are you having this issue?  Thank you  =)
  • Melody1299
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello again @Melody1299,

Can you please tell me which game are you having this issue?  Thank you  =)

• Melody1299
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hi @Melody1299 :)

Thank you for responding that you are playing "Candy Crush Saga". 

As much as I remember, there are no rewards after winning the levels you mentioned above in this game!! 

Sorry for keep asking so many questions...  just want to clarify all my doubts to get clear idea about the issue  =)

How did you know that you won the reward after winning the levels -- 183, 191, 194 and 196?  Can you please explain more!  Were you playing the "Sugar Track"  -- collecting the candies marked with C in a circle? 

Thank you!
  • Melody1299
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hi @Melody1299 :)

Thank you for responding that you are playing "Candy Crush Saga". 

As much as I remember, there are no rewards after winning the levels you mentioned above in this game!! 

Sorry for keep asking so many questions...  just want to clarify all my doubts to get clear idea about the issue  =)

How did you know that you won the reward after winning the levels -- 183, 191, 194 and 196?  Can you please explain more!  Were you playing the "Sugar Track"  -- collecting the candies marked with C in a circle? 

Thank you!

• Melody1299
    Options
    I guess I didn't clarify again I was playing Candy Crush Saga. What I'm saying is when are used my candy-coated bombs it is supposed to clear out a color that I traded it with, on those levels that I spoke of the bombs did not work properly therefore I did not clear out those colors three times when I use those bombs I would have won the game but it did not recognize those bombs, I then used my gold and my other candy bombs to try and clear the game, also when I was given the hour of unlimited lives and a half hour of unlimited lives it did not recognize them.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Melody1299, to add to what @Pummy_Raj wrote, was this for a challenge?  If so, which one?  The challenges are not working very well at the moment.  That is very strange that the color bomb did that so often.  I haven't seen any complaints about the color bomb on those levels, but it could be a new glitch starting.  Is there any way to do a print screen showing what's going on?  We usually do need to give the studio a print screen or a short video showing what's going on.  If you need help doing a print screen, you can follow this link:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

The hours of unlimited lives has already been reported to the studio but I am not aware of where this falls on their priority list. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?