How do i pass level 15763?

kjadams2000
kjadams2000 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I pass level 15763?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 39,593 Candy Moderator

Hello @kjadams2000🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am not there yet! Let me tag in some of our Community Friends @christinewupp , @cookiemae , @Peter_Tornaros and @Scooterpie and see if they have any tips to pass the level🎮️

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,145 Level 5

Greetings at @PummyRaj and @kjadams2000! I really do not go back and seriously play many of the levels that I have previously passed, they do change and I do not want to waste boosters. So, my best advice if a level is giving you trouble is to just leave that level alone for a few days. That does not mean that you can't play Candy Crush, do your Daily Treat Machine and Daily Spin and play what events that you have in which you can play old levels. Try to collect some boosters and gold where it is possible.

Do not use a Lucky Candy pregame booster unless it is necessary. If you do not need to use one it will only hinder you by putting more unnessary stuff in your way.

Be creative with your boosters. Set some things up for yourself. CB + CB is not always the answer or your best start. Sometimes what looks like a good start can be made into a great start by using a booster to change it up.

Good luck to you @kjadams2000!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,197 Legend

Hello @kjadams2000 My best advice right now would be to look out for the "Don't feed the troll" event. If that shows up in your game it will give you a free party popper and a free UFO and a hammer, which together would probably beat most impossible levels like this one. That event does not require new levels, so head back to level 10,000 or better still 1000 and get those boosters. Apart from that I can't help you with advice because I only manage to pass many of these upper levels using a party popper myself. I think they are designed to use lots of boosters or gold bars to play on.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,085 Level 5

Hello @kjadams2000. I just went back and played 15763 on my browser. It is a level you will not pass without using boosters.

Starting off with a CB/CB combo is ideal. If you have 2 CBs on your opening board use hand switches to bring them together. Be careful not to set off a color combination.

If you can't make a CB combo, the first task is to eliminate the sour skull. Do this even if you have to use hammers as wasting moves is not an option. You only have 30 moves and it takes, by normal play, at least 5 moves to eliminate the sour skull. Once done, immediately use a party popper, then proceed until you have only about 10 moves left. If it is still looking difficult use 1 or 2 UFOs.

Unfortunately, you won't beat this level without boosters. As @christinewupp said look out for "Don't feed the Troll". This will give you a party popper and a UFO.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?