How to get past level 7765

haskillt
haskillt Posts: 1 Newbie

I can’t seem to get past 7765. The boosters don’t seem to help at all.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,104 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Could you please take a screenshot level 7765?

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 513 Level 4

Hello @haskillt

You need to use the frog to win this level.

To charge the frog, match it with candies of the same color. When it glows, tap on it and move it to one of the toffee swirl squares.

Once the frog is in those inaccessible squares, you have to use the color bombs that drop to recharge the frog. Matching a color bomb with a candy that is the same color as the frog will recharge it.

Then move the frog from one of those inaccessible squares with the toffee swirls to the next one each time it is charged.

In total, there are ten squares with toffee swirls. If you try to clear all of them using the frog, you will very likely run out of moves. I suggest starting with clearing four squares in the middle with the frog, because they are not accessible in any other way. The other six squares all have two sides that can be penetrated by special candies' effects, and you have to clear some of them using special candies and combos.

Look for opportunities to create a color bomb and wrapped combo, they are extremely useful here, as they can both clear licorice and help with the toffee swirls at the bottom.

Here, I have to choose between a double color bomb combo and a color bomb and wrapped combo. I went with CB+wrapped because of the well-placed green candies at the bottom.

As a result, everything on the bottom was cleared, and I have 15 moves to tackle the remaining toffee swirls with the frog.

The dragons will drop down once the toffees are cleared.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?