⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 3533 | HARD LEVEL | COMPLETED IN 1 MOVE, ONE TRY

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited February 2019 in Level Help & Tips
HARD LEVELS can be COMPLETED in ONE MOVE when you MATCH the RIGHT CANDIES PROGRAMMED to BEAT THE GAME. Here is an example. In this LEVEL, I was playing with a QUESTION MARK CANDY BOOSTER but that wasn't what BEAT THIS GAME for me. Watch this LINK:  https://youtu.be/oggREr25Hew

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Hi Everyone!

I posted this video here, not to brag but to let you guys know that IT IS POSSIBLE TO BEAT A LEVEL or LEVELS in ONE MOVE, ONE TRY. I am NOT an EXPERT on this GAME. I am just like you having fun while trying to MOVE UP. Sometimes I get frustrated when I fail the LEVEL over and over. This is a situation where I WANT to BEAT the LEVEL the more. This is what makes the game more exciting. There are two elements in the game that I personally don't like most of the time - the Chocolates and the MAGIC MIXERS a.k.a. EVIL SPAWNERS. I can't do anything about the Chocolates. I just have to put up with them since sometimes I can't avoid them. I can't really destroy them like the MAGIC MIXERS. The fun part about breaking those MAGIC MIXERS is hearing the sound as I break them. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I want them gone. How can Candy Crush Saga be exciting if you always win and there are no hazards? These are what make this game THRIVE! BRING THEM ON!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?