We've Got A Discussion Posting Issue Here

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
I just posted a QUESTION. I edited the ORIGINAL POSTING 3x as I was still working on it. I was surprised to see 3 of them when done.  I checked to see if there is a chance of deleting 2 of them. Unfortunately, there is NO DELETE BUTTON. I just want to let you know what happened. Hopefully this issue is fixed before it becomes a bigger one.

Thanks!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mercerik, I just noticed all of your messages and I was wondering why you wrote so many.  Looks like the community had the hiccups this morning!  I opened all 3 of your messages but haven't gotten around to answering them yet because there are a lot of messages posted today.  I am going to finish this and then go to all 3 - answer on one and give brief answers on the other 2 and then close them off!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @mercerik ,

This is intentional, so that players cannot accidentally delete their posts and cannot restore this contet. It also helps us keep track of things. If you accidentally create multiple posts (you cannot create too many before our spam filters pick up on it and remove them) just mention it to us and we will be happy to delete those duplicates.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • ashley123
    ashley123 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Yes I too have noticed this!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hi Xarly! To tell you the truth, I was shocked seeing 3 when I only posted 1. It would have been nice if they were rewards. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?