⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is build a bot not working?

Options
cthra999
cthra999 Posts: 1 Newbie
When i win a level i dont get a  booster frpm build a bot.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @Sammyjo,

Actually! I have not played it yet.  It just appeared in my game also about an hour ago or so.  And yes! It did seem different than the one I had yesterday.

Will give it a try tomorrow and update you on that (it’s almost midnight for me).  Hope it’s ok with you :)

Have a great day 👍
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I understand how the build a bot works. However, This new feature is really awful. It isn’t winning moves on currently won levels. I won two levels and did not win any moves. I have earned all my moves, and am not wasting any of them on this glitch. I am also not spending money on moves to win current levels. This is an especially bad feature for people who are as high up in the game such as myself whom are on level 4,3335. And not going anywhere due to this feature. I have been playing for around five years. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sammyjo, yes it happened to me too.  The studio must have changed the way this challenge now works. 

Answers

• aherrmie
    aherrmie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    They changed it. You can’t go back to previous levels now, have to start where you are and go forward. 
  • Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Can't participate in most of the challenges & now don't get boosters for Build a Bot. Please add boosters back for players who are waiting for more levels to be added. You encourage people to play old levels, but if you take away incentives, there's no point replaying. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Alleri, thank you for posting here in the community.  I have a suggestion for you!  The community has set up an idea category and it might be a very good idea for your to add your thoughts there.  Here is the link for you:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

• julienoolie
    julienoolie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The Build a Bot was a way to increase boosters on levels that I had passed.  It was a really good incentive to gain boosters for the more difficult levels.  I'm not into playing difficult levels for ages based on pure luck and I do not want to spend a load of money buying boosters.  This has ruined the game.  I've been playing since it first started and have reached level 4214 but I fear that this last snatch of rewards from KING is the final straw.  Please reinstate Build a BOt for all levels, whether they have been passed or not
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @julienoolie and welcome to our Community 😊 I agree it is not so fun to play without incentive. You can always navigate to Ideas section and make your own idea. As a matter of fact, this idea is already suggested, so you might just follow the link below and vote for it.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250614/build-a-bot-etc#latest

Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    When I win a level the bot is not activated.  I have read that it no longer works on the already completed levels but for me it doesn't work even on newly completed ones.  
    Please advise if this is a different issue.  Note that if build a bot is not going to be available on already completed levels then I will probably stop playing.
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    It appears King no longer wants us to play Candy Crush Saga- reset gone, build a bot gone, previous level to earn boosters now useless because so many moves taken away etc etc. Candy Crush was always my favourite game but now I am totally sick of it. Why do King not just delete the whole thing and have done with it. The replacement called Candy Crush Friends is boring  boring!
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    With new levels today I find that I do get boosters on the new levels but of course you only have to fail once and that is gone and you are back to nothing.  I will probably give up very soon as it just isn't fun any more.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys, have you seen the new Build-A-Bot? 

@Debbie_Garner, someone in my Facebook group told me today that previously she was able to replay old levels, and like you said it's no longer working that way.  I never was able to replay old levels so maybe they are making some changes or maybe it's another testing thing because look at this new image of it. 

@Van_3, I have noticed many changes with the challenges lately but I have no clue what's going on.  I know they are all set on time frames - starting and ending.  I am going to keep my eyes posted in the community for the next few days to see if I can collect data on these challenges from the player's messages to find out what's going on with them.

• Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Have to agree. This is just a pure grab for more money. You absolutely need to be able to build bots on levels already completed.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?