We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Please stop latest Shein add

ferry34
ferry34 Posts: 16 Level 2

I am really frustrated by the latest Shein add!

Every single time I want to close the window, the Shein app opens!

A lot of times going back to the game is not possible or it closes the game.

Something is wrong with this commercial.

Please correct it

Tnx Ferry

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,444 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.

• Karenr2
    Karenr2 Posts: 67 Level 2

that's a lot of hassle when all we want to do is play the game!
    many other games/platforms have a quick 'report ad' option while the ad is actually running

& how do you get a screen shot of the advert that's crashed the game when its crashed the game!?

From your link

"A.- Gather the essential information: 

• Title of the game, where the ad in question was seen
    • Date and time, when the ad in question was seen
    • Your country, i.e. country, where the ad in question was seen
    • Screenshot of the ad in question
    • Brand name, advertised via the ad in question
    • Any URL links related to the ad in question, e.g. AppStore, website, etc. 
    • Player ID or Facebook ID (learn how to find your player ID here

B.- Send it to us:

1.- Tap on Contact Us

2.- Choose a topic: Advert issues or reporting

3.- Choose a subtopic: I want to report an advert 

4.- Add the information you have gathered about the ad. Keep the screenshots ready in case you need them later in the process.

5.- Tap on submit and send us your message, and we’ll get back to you very soon!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator
    edited August 10

Hello @ferry34🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!

Are you using an iOS device?

I play on my iPad and some Ads tend to take me to their websites (I don't have Ads in my Candy Crush but, another King game). For those Ads, I noticed that I should press only on the X and if I touch anywhere even by accident, it will take me to their website!

Since I am on iPad, I get back to the game like this — click on the Home button to close the browser — click on the App to open the game — usually, my game doesn't end but, stays on the Ad screen, so I can continue playing! I am not sure if it is the same with the Candy Crush or not!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?