The new event gritter catch

dubdude
dubdude Posts: 12 Level 2

I had 5 I only needed 1 more I un-installed my game the progress of the 5 fire Flys where gone. Your game saving data.Does very poor job of remembering where I met in the game. I earned the 4 flying ufo. And I cannot tell you how strongly hate royal. The event is poorly.Put together first of all you don't kick people out of a event. Then you promise us gold bars.We don't get gold bars. It ruins my game.I never get gold bars or the idea was like four or five. The rewards are no good.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

Hello @dubdude . Never ever un-install the Candy Crush app. Nearly any problems with the app can be solved without doing this. Uninstalling any app loses all its data. Data on your stored boosters, lives from friends and on some events that collect boosters is stored only on your device and when you uninstall the app all that data is lost. All your boosters will disappear and cannot be retrieved. King only save data on our game progress and our gold bars on their servers.

Just to remind you of how Candy Royale works: You have to pass all the levels successively without failing a single level to win. This is 8 consecutive levels or more. The event info tells you where you have to get to to get the "jackpot".Only if you see the "claim" button at the end you should get your gold prize. You are not promised the gold along the way, you only get it if reach the trophy at the end without failing a level. A lot of players hate this event and many have complained that being "kicked out" like that is horrible and degrading, but King do not listen to our feedback. As I always say: If a game is not fun, then don't bother playing it. A game is supposed to be fun and entertaining.

• dubdude

So I lost my 4 ufos cool thank you I didn't know that was awesome. Because I was having a problem with the game and someone else told me the only way to fix that was to uninstall and reinstall the game

• dubdude

So if anybody So if anybody reads this don't listen to anyone ask somebody and hope they'll not lie to you here okay.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend
    edited August 12

The problem is that we are all players here so we don't all advise the same action. So yes, maybe someone who answered a different post for you mistakenly told you to uninstall the game? Most of us here warn players to never do this. The moderators are the only official King contacts here in the community, and they don't usually recommend uninstalling the game. But if one of them did suggest this to you, please could you tell us who gave you that advice. If you do want to contact King directly to hopefully get your boosters back then please do use this contact form:

If they try to send you back to the community for advice then ignore it and reply to tell them what happened to your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?