📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3586

Options
2»

Answers

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

This level is still impossible to pass. 15 moves is clearly not enough. I have played at least 50 times and not once i have i even been able to release the fruit to make it drop. Please add moves or do something to make this passable.

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Well wouldn't you know it.....i come here to complain about this level then i go back and pass it the first time i play after complaining.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi jsscurlock, isn't that the truth!  It happens to me too.  So should I expect to see more messages from you in the future?  LOL!

• Tony_Stefanovski
    Tony_Stefanovski Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

No answers to this level. Seen people only do it with multiple boosters and hammers. Must some troll in game developers who gets a kick out making the game boring as hell.

• MaryRose074
    MaryRose074 Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Completely Impossible!!!  NO amount of boosters help. I freakin give up!! Wasted 75 lives and all my boosters!! Give me a break. Impossible to do in 15 moves..its frustrating, not even fun anymore.
    Fix this BS level. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Guys!
    I understand your frustration. I have to go through that too. When you failed this level, did you happen to come across the WIN MOVES WHEEL? Did you try that? Did you know that the wheel has three 5-Extra Moves and one 15-Extra Moves spots? You have better chances of landing in anyone of these than any boosters in the wheel. Landing on the 5-Extra Moves helped me Complete This Level. I have the video to prove it. 
  • MaryRose074
    MaryRose074 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Yes I've tried the win moves wheel and have only landed on 5 extra moves once which didn't help. Then you have to wait 48 hours to be able to use the wheel again. Frustrating as #%@.. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?