Level 16016

annmary
annmary Posts: 67 Level 3

Is there anybody who can easily explain level 16016? I mean, what's the point in that? Perhaps I'm missing something or I can't find the way, but there's no way to get the blue keys and go on. Please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,139 Candy Moderator

Hello @annmary🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!

Can you please post a screenshot of your level - after you click on play and open the game board?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,334 Legend
    edited August 8

Hello @annmary That is great question ! I remember now that when I played this level a few weeks ago I ended up playing hand switches to bring two colour bombs together to pass this because I couldn't figure out what the strategy for this level should be. However, I have taken another look at it now and I think I have figured it out.

My starting board:

First step is obvious, play to get the two green keys.

This now unlocks the rainbow twist, which cannot be hit by any means, but it also unlocks the toffee swirls on the conveyor belt. These move along and under the crystal candy. So here you now need to charge the frog and then get it to sit on the conveyor belt as you CAN move it onto the crystal free toffee swirls. This is what I have done here:

Now wait until the frog is behind the crystal candy and at that point hit one of the colour bombs against a candy the same colour as the frog and it will start to break that crystal candy. I note that this also hits the rainbow twist, so do this on each move that the frog is on the middle part of the conveyor belt.

I needed to repeat this once, so I move the frog at this point to the right side of the conveyor belt to speed up unlocking those lucky candies.

The next time I charge the frog and then hit a colour bomb onto the same colour as the frog it will break the last link in the rainbow twist and automatically drop the three blue keys which match and unlock the lucky candy dispensers.

Now I use the colour bombs to turn the lucky candies into toffee swirls and liquorice, and use the frog to get toffee swirls more quickly by moving it onto the five-toffee-swirl squares. Once the toffee swirls are collected all the lucky candies turn into liquorice and I did actually manage to pass this fun level without using any boosters!

Thank you very much for posting this query because I missed this first time round and it's actually one of the few puzzle and intelligent levels in the game! I love the frog!

You could probably do it more efficiently than I if you keep moving the frog onto the 5-toffee-swirls at the bottom early on and get all of those before even unlocking the lucky candies.

• annmary
    annmary Posts: 67 Level 3

Thank you for your answer! At the end I've been able to pass the level trying to bring two colour bombs together (and this was the hardest thing). I didn't know that moving the frog behind the crystal candy and hitting one of the colour bombs against a candy the same colour as the frog could break the crystal candy, so thank you sooo much.

• GaryGG
    GaryGG Posts: 3 Newbie

Basically, that's it. As soon as you can, send the wrong on the conveyer belt so that it will move under the central portion, then keep matching candies of the frog's color with a color bomb. Then collect toffee swirls until that's done, and that leaves licorice.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 535 Level 4

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?