Can’t see friends

Options
billrobertson
billrobertson Posts: 4 Newbie
My wife and I compete against each other. About two weeks ago we disappeared from each others CC. Can we get this back?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @billrobertson,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers in any of the King Games' sections :)

I apologize for the delayed response!!  Is your game all better and the issue got solved?  Just would like to clarify -- are you talking about the challenge "Dynamic Duo"?  If the issue still persists, can you please provide few screenshots and a little bit more explanation about the issue?

** To write back, please click on "Quote" located below my comment OR tap on "Type your Comment" box or tag me with @ and my name, just like I wrote your name above  =)

Keep having fun in the game & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @billrobertsonYes you can find it on your list but not always. These buddy lists change occasionally.
  • billrobertson
    billrobertson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @billrobertson,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers in any of the King Games' sections :)

I apologize for the delayed response!!  Is your game all better and the issue got solved?  Just would like to clarify -- are you talking about the challenge "Dynamic Duo"?  If the issue still persists, can you please provide few screenshots and a little bit more explanation about the issue?

** To write back, please click on "Quote" located below my comment OR tap on "Type your Comment" box or tag me with @ and my name, just like I wrote your name above  =)

Keep having fun in the game & have a nice day/evening :+1:
    This is on original Candy Crush. We did get it fixed somewhat. Some days my wife and I are on each other’s screens and some days not. We’re both almost to level 3000 and we’re very competitive with each other.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?