Thank you King for stopping me from buying the piggy bank

Options
I've saved hundreds of dollars since you lowered the amount of gold bars to 30.  I won't buy until it goes back up to 60.  So THANK YOU for saving me money!  Love ya.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I wish I could say the same @ChocolateCherry :) 
    Welcome to the community, and I will make sure the feedback is passed on. Sometimes prices and bundles can vary according to data and feedback and they test on different groups. If it is a test, vital feedback like this helps. 

I save money on one of my games because my daughters bundle on hers is better than mine. Unfortunately there is only me that plays bw3 and that is where I am most likely to use it :'( 
  • BemusedofWales
    BemusedofWales Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    ChocolateCherry, totally agree. I was spending far too much. Then the piggy bank changed from 60 gold to 30 gold & this gave me the nudge I needed to stop buying the piggy banks. Funny thing is that although my progress is now slower, I'm enjoying the playtime more; e.g. I'm replaying lower levels marked with a "C" each day to get sugar drops, and using these to progress my higher level. I didn't know I could do this before - so I'm thankful of the change to the piggy bank as this has saved me money !!
  • BemusedofWales
    Options
    ChocolateCherry, totally agree. I was spending far too much. Then the piggy bank changed from 60 gold to 30 gold & this gave me the nudge I needed to stop buying the piggy banks. Funny thing is that although my progress is now slower, I'm enjoying the playtime more; e.g. I'm replaying lower levels marked with a "C" each day to get sugar drops, and using these to progress my higher level. I didn't know I could do this - so I'm thankful of the change to the piggy bank as this has saved me money !!
  • BemusedofWales
    Options
    ChocolateCherry, totally agree. I was spending far too much. Then the piggy bank changed from 60 gold to 30 gold & this gave me the nudge I needed to stop buying the piggy banks. Funny thing is that although my progress is now slower, I'm enjoying the playtime more; e.g. I'm replaying lower levels marked with a "C" each day to get sugar drops, and using these to progress my higher level. I didn't know I could do this before - so I'm thankful of the change to the piggy bank as this has saved me money !!
  • BemusedofWales
    Options
    ChocolateCherry, totally agree. I was spending far too much. Then the piggy bank changed from 60 gold to 30 gold & this gave me the nudge I needed to stop buying the piggy banks. Funny thing is that although my progress is now slower, I'm enjoying the playtime more; e.g. I'm replaying lower levels marked with a "C" each day to get sugar drops, and using these to progress my higher level. I didn't know I could do this - so I'm thankful of the change to the piggy bank as this has saved me money !!
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?