We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Levels are getting too insane

Brian0980
Brian0980 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 20 in Discussions

I have now played Candy Crush for more than 10 years and have had a lot of fun.

Now a day being in level 16000+ the levels are so hard to play , so that my saving of gold has been steady at approximately 6500 pieces of gold, but due to the insanity of the levels, my stash of gold has been reduced with almost 3000 piece.

So the fun of playing the game is all gone, is now only a lot of frustrations.

So unless the difficulty of the levels are changing to something more realistic, I will stop play Candy Crush.

Please let me know if there will be others who experience the same as I.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend
    edited August 20

Hello @Brian0980 Welcome to the community!

There are definitely others experiencing the same as you! If you scroll around the various posts in Discussions and Support, you will find numerous of players stuck at levels between 15,000 and 17,000. In fact I think there are few players NOT experiencing the same as you! Most players who comment here in the community about how insanely hard to pass the levels after 15,000 are have already spent all their gold bars and boosters and come to us out of desperation so late that no advice can help. As you still have some gold you are in fact in a much better position than most. However I found myself in a similar situation and no matter how carefully I played, I was losing gold, spending more gold bars than I gained and depleted my stock. I just made it to the end of the game before all the gold was gone.

So as it stands my best advice would be to either:

1.Pause playing until King make that level range easier. It is hard to tell when this will be, but when I put in a lengthy pause at level 15,000 after several months the game did get easier for a few hundred levels when I returned to it.

2. Use up all your gold and then quit.

3. Play very slowly, but one episode at a time so you win the episode races for more gold bars. Play old levels that are easy to pass to fill up the first three chocolates in the chocolate box and Season Pass. If you see "Don't feed the troll" at a weekend in your game, scroll back to an easy old level to get enough orange candies to get a party popper. Then you can use that to pass one level and also fulfil the last chocolate box order. That is all very cumbersome and probably not worth it, but it is one way to keep going for longer and lose less gold, but you probably will still make a net loss.

King want players to either start spending serious money or quit at these level ranges, and that is probably the reason they have made these levels so insanely hard/impossible. My motto is always: If the game is no longer fun, then stop playing it. The game won't change to get permanently fun again at this level range. But if you do miss the fun and want it back then I do recommend starting a fresh game at level 1. I did so three weeks ago and am now at level 665 with over 1000 gold bars to use. It can be fun in the lower levels, it isn't at the top.

• Brian0980
    Brian0980 Posts: 2 Newbie

You are probably right, I will not spend my last gold for now in the hope of that King will change the level insanity in the duture, therefore I will as you mention, pause my playing .... might be forever ... who know, not my decision.

Thanks for your comments and advise and good luck to you.

• Colleen Companion Welsh
    Colleen Companion Welsh Posts: 938 Level 4

I fully agree with Christine's comments. I to reset my game to level 1 after being at level 16400 and the game is definitely more fun these days. At my previous level it was so frustrating and I was using more Gold Bars to get through the episode than I was actually winning in the Episode Race in the end.

Have a great day😊

August 21, 2024 - 02:40 PM NST

• THFC
    THFC Posts: 1 Newbie

Completely agree. I'm in the mid 16,000 levels and it has literally become unplayable without buying and using a huge amount of gold bars. Game over I'm afraid.

• EDEG
    EDEG Posts: 2 Newbie

I agree - not fun anymore. Plus they took away the cinema and extra turns with the disc. I will not pay for anymore bars. Paid a couple times (don’t have the stash you do -which is great).

• annmary
    annmary Posts: 67 Level 3

You're definitely right! In the last few weeks I've posted several comments about the difficulty of these levels, but it seems King doesn't care at all.

I've neither boosters, nor golden bars. In addition no extra moves are provided to help.

At the moment I'm on level 16084 and I've been stuck on it for about a week now or more; every time I enter the game I hope to find a lucky board, but ...

• ismeldaalvarado
    ismeldaalvarado Posts: 1 Newbie

tengo 3 años de jugar

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?