Options
2»

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Sue_Holland

HONESTLY, I NEVER PAID ANYTHING, NOT EVEN a PENNY since I started playing CANDY CRUSH SAGA and other ONLINE GAMES THAT I PLAYED. The LEVELS are BEATABLE, even WITHOUT BOOSTERS. You can check out some of my Videos. I ONLY USE the FREE BOOSTERS and POWER-UPS that I get by COMPLETING THE LEVELS. If I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN. The SECRET OF WINNING is by CONCENTRATING or FOCUSING on the ELEMENTS that SLOWS DOWN the PROGRESSION OF THE GAME. I ANALYZE MY MOVES FIRST. Don't take the MATCH that INITIALLY CATCHES YOUR ATTENTION. I call those CLICK BAITS. LOOK for a MATCH that will SHAKE THE BOARD and DO MUCH DAMAGE. This will save you MOVES and COMPLETE THE GAME in LESS or WITHIN THE ALLOTTED MOVES. TAKE YOUR TIME! CONCENTRATE before MAKING A MOVE! This is WHAT I DO.
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @Sue_Holland

HONESTLY, I NEVER PAID ANYTHING, NOT EVEN a PENNY since I started playing CANDY CRUSH SAGA and other ONLINE GAMES THAT I PLAYED. The LEVELS are BEATABLE, even WITHOUT BOOSTERS. You can check out my some of my Videos. I ONLY USE the FREE BOOSTERS and POWER-UPS that I get by COMPLETING THE LEVELS. If I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN. The SECRET OF WINNING is by CONCENTRATING or FOCUSING on the ELEMENTS that SLOWS DOWN the PROGRESSION OF THE GAME. I ANALYZE MY MOVES FIRST. Don't take the MATCH that INITIALLY CATCHES YOUR ATTENTION. LOOK for a MATCH that will SHAKE THE BOARD and DO MUCH DAMAGE. This will save you MOVES and COMPLETE THE GAME in LESS or WITHIN THE ALLOTTED MOVES. TAKE YOUR TIME! CONCENTRATE before MAKING A MOVE! This is WHAT I DO.
    You obviously have great patience compared to me. I just get so fed up doing the same level over and over again. I find it much too frustrating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?