⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is build a bot not working?

Options

Answers

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks, again, for your time and attention in this matter. I am very familiar with the different booster programs and levels, as I have been playing for about a year, now. I have noticed a few new changes with this new Booster Bot - you can no longer play previously won levels to gain more boosters- when you lose a game level, you only lose a level at a time on Booster Bot-you can't use these boosters to play previous levels. Since it looks like this new program will be present all of the time, as evidenced by no timer present, why would I lose all of my boosters from one day to the next? Now, last night I re- earned all the Booster Bot levels,  however, I had to use my newly earned UFO, and some cherished hand switches.  I am disabled, and I can't afford to buy boosters, so I have earned enough boosters to get myself to level 2000 last night. Thanks for your help, and have a great day!
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options
    Build a bot is not working on my current game, passing new levels and of course old levels. However, I am not wasting any of my earned moves on a glitch that needs to be fixed. Denize also did not load this week. Apparently I’m not the only one this is happening to.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Carly_De,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections :)

(1) The feature we had till few days ago worked both on new and passed levels.  But this "New" Build-A-Bot is supposed to work only for the new levels.  Is it not doing that in your game?

Just in case if you are not sure how it works —-  we get free booster(s) for each NEW level we win and the Boosters keep increasing.  First, we get a Color Bomb! Second Level - A color Bomb & Striped & Wrapped Candies; 3rd win - Extra 3 moves and the other boosters we gained; by the end of the 5th win, we will have 2 color bombs, 2 striped & 2 wrapped candies & extra moves.  These boosters will continue to appear on the board till we loose a level.  Once we lost a level, we have to start from the beginning (just like other challenges).

**  If you have not seen any of this, please post back by explaining what's happening with the feature in your game.  To reply, please click on "Type your Comment" box OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above.

(2)  With regards "Denize Star Competition" --  I am guessing it might be getting fixed or being tested as there were some glitches for players in getting rewards.  I am not sure, but will update you once I know anything about this feature  =) 

Please post back if you need any further assistance.  Have a nice day :+1:
  • Somegirl
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I understand how the build a bot works. However, This new feature is really awful. It isn’t winning moves on currently won levels. I won two levels and did not win any moves. I have earned all my moves, and am not wasting any of them on this glitch. I am also not spending money on moves to win current levels. This is an especially bad feature for people who are as high up in the game such as myself whom are on level 4,3335. And not going anywhere due to this feature. I have been playing for around five years. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Carly_De,

I know!  I completely understand you being upset with this new feature... and yes, there are many others who are not liking it too.  There is a chance of these features getting tweaked / changed when they get lots of feedback about a single feature.  Hope this one also fits into that category :+1:

If you don't mind, I would like to clarify one thing... You have not seen any boosters after you won those new levels?  If so, that should not happen at all!!  Can you please do a favor for me?
    (1) Take Screenshot of the "Build-a-Bot" tab --- When you click on the "Trophy" icon, you can see the "Space Race" & "Build-a-Bot" events.  I need a screenshot from that place;
    (2) A screen shot of your current level -- The pic of the Game Board once you open the level

Hope what I wrote made sense!  Hope to talk to you soon :+1:
  • Somegirl
    Options
    Level 4,335 is also having a lot of issues. I hope these will be worked out before the new levels come out tomorrow. 

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Thank you very much for posting the pics @Carly_De.

Yes, hopefully it will be changed to the old mode!  But, I don't think it will be by tomorrow though  :o  It if happens, it will be so great and useful :+1:  :+1:

Have a wonderful day!  If I get any updates, I will inform you  =)
  • Somegirl
    Options
    The glitch needs to be reported. I noticed as well as this site and Facebook comments that I am not the only one winning awards. I don’t think anyone is pleased.
  • LazyBones
    LazyBones Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
     First you took away the ability to shut down the app & still keep Space Dash/Mort's Magic Helmets etc etc. Then you took them away for old levels. Seems really cynical way to treat loyal game players/ customers. This game's meant to be fun, a way to chill and unwind but it's now so stressful.Honestly, I'm now feeling so fed up of the abysmal treatment we're receiving that I'm considering uninstalling the app. 
  • Divaz
    Divaz Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    I'm on level 4310 and build a bot is not working. Have you done away with it? I dont collect rewards if I play a lower level like 3711 . Why is this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?