How to beat level 9894

candywiz
candywiz Posts: 1 Newbie

Need help with level 9894

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,377 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Could you please take a screenshot level 9894 ?

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 535 Level 4
    edited September 4
  • MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 535 Level 4

Hello @candywiz

Does your level 9894 look like mine?

The initial task is to get rid of the skulls and collect the first two keys. The keys can be collected by hitting the wraps that are located near them.

I managed to remove the skulls relatively quickly here.

In the meantime, one of the dragons moving on the conveyor belt has fallen between the two blue candies and the blue key on the bottom right.

Matching the blue candies allows me to release the first dragon and unlock more frosting.

I keep clearing the board while two other dragons are traveling on the conveyor belt. Note that you don't have to collect all the toffees; the board has some spare ones. Concentrate on frosting, particularly those that travel on the conveyor belt. The striped and wrapped combo immediately above the conveyor belt did a great job here.

Keep an eye on the dragons on the conveyor belt while working on the blockers. When the next dragon drop in between the yellow candies, match them. Do this quickly and don't let another dragon drop from the conveyor belt on top of the previous one. The top dragon will slide across to the same exit as the bottom dragon, making it impossible to collect the last blue key if you do so.

The dragon in the leftmost column is the most tricky to release. To do it, you need to remove the toffees in the column immediately to the right of it, so it can slide there.

With four moves remaining, the game gave me the opportunity to make a color bomb and stripe combo.

The board was cleared a bit by setting off the combo, but the last dragon remains on board.

To deal with the last dragon, I need to get a vertical stripe to drop from the dispenser above it.

Although the position was not very good with two moves left, matching the three reds triggered a cascade that took care of everything except for one frosting.

Thankfully, I can match purples next to it and win. Phew!

The level is certainly challenging, particularly because you need to examine different parts of the board and decide what is best to do on every turn. I found that the game gives you enough opportunities most of the time, but deciding which is best is tricky. It took me around 10 to 15 attempts to win, which isn't too bad for a Nightmarishly hard level, I suppose.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?