I dont understanding my level

roetje
roetje Posts: 1 Newbie

I am in level 5092 and i dont now what to do. I play away my keys but the yellow keys I cant remove nothing is happening when I play the other keys so how do i solve this?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,379 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 5092 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect the red and yellow candies to complete the level.There is always a colourbomb on the board at the start of the level and the only colour candy you can use it on is orange. Once this is out of the way you need to collect the keys to release the yelow candies from the top of the board. The keys are always the same colour, the top one is green, the one on the left is blue and the one on the right is purple, knowing this makes it easier to unlock them as it can be hard to see the colours under the crystal candies.As you are collecting the keys use stripes to clear the waffles along the bottom conveyor. This will allow a colourbomb to drop from the dispenser and you can use this colourbomb to collect the yellow keys at the bottom of the board. The yellow keys will allow the yellow candies to drop fthrough the portals into the main part of the board where they can be collected.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,334 Legend

Hello @roetje I am sorry but Kiara's video is pretty useless as it starts off with double colour bomb combo!

This video does pass without boosters, though it uses a double wrap combo to get the yellow keys.

Unfortunately I cannot check out if the level still plays the same as King literally change the code for some levels on a weekly basis. As Kiara stated in the explanation I think the strategy for this level should be to get the keys on the main board first and use vertical stripes or a stripe/wrap combo to remove the toffee swirls underneath the colour bomb dispenser. When the colour bomb drops you can hit it into a yellow key and repeat. This rather old video illustrates this method.

@MannyFae Perhaps you could check this level out? I have no access to it at the moment in any of my games. I wonder, since the code is very old, if it still plays anything like what Johnny Crush shows in the video above, and I am also surprised to see a post about this level here as it has not been posted about before. Have King made recent changes to this level? There are several videos on YouTube one year old which use a double wrap to get those yellow keys. If this lucky drop were to be removed from this level then it would suddenly become very hard to pass.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 535 Level 4

Hello @roetje

As Christine pointed out, there are two ways to play this level.

One way is to remove a toffee on a bottom row so that a color bomb can drop from a dispenser, wait for a conveyor belt to move it next to a yellow key and then match them. This is probably how this level originally intended to be played. However, in the old Johnny Crush video, the toffees are two layered, if I understand correctly. Now, they are four layers thick, making this strategy much harder to execute.

Another way is to create a wrapped+wrapped combo just above the keys.

I managed to win this level using the latter method.

The game gives a decent number of moves, and the middle area of the board is large enough to make wraps once the board has opened up. You can use the conveyor belt to bring one wrap next to the other if necessary. When you set off a wrapped and wrapped combination, the blast radius is two squares around each wrap, so try to position them accordingly.

I must have been lucky because my board gave me plenty of opportunities to make wraps. After making two, I saw an opportunity to make yet another one. Two wraps are now perfectly positioned, one above the other, in the central column.

Note that the two yellow keys were counted towards the order. Collecting just two more yellows is enough, you don't need to gather all four yellows in the top row. The bottom row has one yellow candy too. To hit the yellows, create stripes or striped+wrapped combos.

When I hit a yellow with a stripe, it fell onto the main board. Then I managed to create a stripe+wrap combo on top of another stripe. That combo was enough to win.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?