⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily spin wheel broken?

Options
Queen2theKing
Queen2theKing Posts: 1 Newbie
I think somethings wrong with my daily spin wheel. I’ve been playing for years, and have NEVER hit the jackpot. Every time it gets close, it stops fast. How can this be fixed?  It seems there are a lot of people playing this game that have the same problem. Could it be a scam?

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @Queen2theKing

This forum is for Friends Saga and your issue is related to CCS. Anyways I totally agree with you with respect to the Daily Wheel. Every player has experienced this. I must have missed it by less than 0.1 % several times in 2 years and I too haven't hit the jackpot even once. The probability of the wheel stopping at the desired position is very less and hence lots of luck is required. I have friends who haven't got it since 5 years whereas few of them have got it 3 to 5 times in 2/3 years. I assure you there is no scam involved in this and will pray for you. The 7 boosters that you get from the jackpot can be easily collected from the other events during the week. Happy crushing.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Queen2theKing and @Veeresh I’ve been playing CCS for almost 3 yrs now, and I did hit the jackpot twice already, so  the wheel is actually working just the chance to win it is super hard 😏
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi guys, moving this thread to the Candy Crush Community so other players can see this and chip in if needed ;) 

@Queen2theKing, welcome to this vibrant Community! Please note you can select the correct game by clicking on the home tab on the top left corner. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments :-) 

At the moment the chances of winning the Jackpot are indeed really small, why not make a suggestion in our ideas page here? if the idea receives enough votes we will pass this on to our games team. 

Thanks!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?