We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

🐝 QueenB will bee away, but the fun continues!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a heads-up that I’ll be taking a little break in September to recharge my candy batteries. I'll be back on the 30th of September 😉

But don’t worry, the community will be in excellent hands while I’m away.

Who’s Here to Help?

Our amazing Community Manager @FluffyDinosaur and @Snow_Rider and our wonderful Moderators will be looking after you and keeping the community as lively and welcoming as ever.

Exciting Things Coming Up!

Even though I’ll be away, there’s still plenty to look forward to! We’ve got some very exciting things lined up for September that I think you’re going to love. 🎶

Keep an eye out for new events and some sweet surprises that will make your Candy Crush experience even more fun!

Have Fun & Keep Crushing!

I’ll miss being here with you, but I’m confident you’ll all have a blast. Remember to enjoy the events, share your progress with the community, and most importantly, have fun!

I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures when I return. Until then, keep those candies crushing 🍬🎉

🐝🌹

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?