displays invalid access

HyaHya Posts: 3
It's displays invalid access every time I try to send or receive a life. Even though i reset my phone it still says it 

Best Answer

Answers

• TMcCauleyTMcCauley Posts: 23 ✭✭
    An error message 'Invalid access token' has crept up unexpectedly. 
  • TMcCauleyTMcCauley Posts: 23 ✭✭
    It comes up when going to send lives. It doesn't appear when you sign in with Facebook to the game. 
  • debdawsondebdawson Posts: 2
    How do I fix this
  • debdawsondebdawson Posts: 2
    I closed my candy crush and shut down my tablet.  Rebooted my tablet them open candy crush and the message still appears.  Any ideas?
  • HyaHya Posts: 3
    This is happening to me to. Invalid access token 

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,518 Legend
    Hello @Hya

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

When did you install the app last time? Show a screenshot of your game map

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
    Hya said:
    This is happening to me to. Invalid access token 

Please check https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257209/displays-invalid-access#Item_1

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
  • HyaHya Posts: 3
    Long time ago 
    @Hya
    Log out game from both I'd (Facebook & Kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again๐Ÿ˜€