We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Help please

coralie08
coralie08 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello , for 2 week-end m'y game has longer effered me ads or help when i'm stuck at a level it's becoming complicated. Could you help me thank you

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,612 Level 5

Hi @coralie08 Welcome to the Community πŸ€— There have been many posts saying adverts are no longer being offered. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that, we are all players like yourself and unable to help in such a way. It's King who decide who gets adverts and when they get them. Have you spent any real money lately to buy anything in the game? If so that is one reason adverts get stopped. If you haven't spent any real money hopefully you will get adverts back soon. If you have any questions or need help with your game please ask and someone will try and help. Good luck with your game πŸ˜‰

• coralie08
    coralie08 Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes I spent money , I think it's a shame to have stopped the ads but I thank you for you responce , it's really Nice πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Carol-38

You are welcome @coralie08 It is a shame that King stop adverts for those willing to pay for things. I have recently heard from another player that they got adverts back 2 months later after not buying anything else. Not heard of that happening to many though. Now that you've joined the Community it would be good to read other discussions, you may pick up a few tips and you may also be able to help someone else with their question/problem. As a little tip, if you click on the 'Reply' at the bottom of the post then add your comment and post, the person will be notified that you have replied. Without that the person won't know unless they go through all the discussion messages again. Also if you want to contact someone in particular - it's called tagging - you enter an @ first then type their name as it's shown. You will then see their name in green like yours above, click on that then put your comment and post. Would be nice to hear from you again and 🀞you will get adverts back at some stage πŸ˜‰

• azucar100
    azucar100 Posts: 1 Newbie

Try bring back the excitement by giving free boosters,lives,watching ads and getting free boosters etc

Make it simple for new players .

Every now and then I am getting stuckon a level only when I buy then I get a push.

Bring back friend help for getting out of stock level

• Carol-38

Hi @azucar100 Welcome to the Community πŸ€— It's nice that you have joined us. What level have you got to in Candy Crush Saga? We are all players like yourself and often ask for things that will help us. Feedback does get sent to King but they will only do what is best for them. You say you have spent real money when you are stuck on a level. Unfortunately King stop adverts for those who pay and you might not get them back again for some time. Now that you are in the Community read other discussions to see how others are getting on. And if you have any questions or need help with your game please ask 😏

• Bruh194
    Bruh194 Posts: 91 Level 2

I’m with you on this one. Today I lost β€œTreasure Hunt” which allowed me to watch several ads for a chance for boosters (pretty much a better version of sweet cinema). Since Music season rolled in I believe that the king gods struck me and took that event away from me. At least I milked it beforehand. πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?