We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

*Candy Crush Audio Bug: Ads Play in Background During Gameplay*

zarinashaikh1
zarinashaikh1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm experiencing an issue with all editions of Candy Crush where ads play audio in the background while I'm playing. The audio overlaps with gameplay sounds and can't be paused or controlled.

I've tried muting gameplay sounds, but the ad audio continues. I've also tried closing and reopening the app, but the issue persists.

I'm on android and have the latest version of Candy Crush installed. I have cleared cache and data multiple times (no effect)

I've searched online and found others with the same issue, but no solutions.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator

Hello @zarinashaikh1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with Audio, while playing!

Hmmm!! Can you please tell me which website did you check and saw there are similar complaints? This is the first time I am seeing this complaint!

Couple of months ago, there was an issue where players could not hear the music from a different App while playing the game sounds are muted!! But not the one you are experiencing!!

I would report to our Community In-charge! But, they are not available due to the weekend! Hence, I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint directly from your game!

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (gear icon) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon in settings window;
    • Select a suitable option and click to open it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "contact us" button;
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

If you stumble upon anything or need further assistance, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫

• devid023
    devid023 Posts: 23 Level 2

صدای آگهیها از تنظیمات داخل بازی قطع نمیشود

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?