We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

We have been given a great opportunity

The Bee is away, the season is music, now lets make PUNS.

I made a note of how much I like the orange event candies!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

Yes, the Bee has sort of left us in charge here now…. I'm not sure I like that responsibility resting on my shoulders. Who are all these newbies popping up seemingly just wanting to chat? Do you think they are all real?

I like the orange candy notes, too, they are fun.

Nice rundown of the upcoming event. Have you read the pre written FAQ post by QueenB? @Alienscar you might be able to confirm this: Is the following line new or did King state this for All Stars?

• Have an account which is in good standing with King with no undisclosed  account violations

It seems a kind of get-out clause to explain why they exclude players on the naughty list. I would think according to the feedback I've been getting that my account must be in good standing, and I have been completely open about all my former, disused as well as my one remaining other account, so if there are any violations, then these are certainly not "undisclosed". Not that I'm interested in concert tickets.

Also this is interesting, I'm sure this is new under the Header "Why can't I see the music tournament":

• Your clock is set outside of the Sep 19- Oct 14 date interval. If, for any reason, the time of your device is set outside this date interval, instead of the correct date, the game won’t recognize you as part of the event. You will see the orange candies as musical notes, but you will not be able to see the Candy Crush Music Tournament leaderboard.

I love the "for any reason" , now what reason could that be, I wonder?

All in all a very thorough "read only" post to cover all eventualities, in the absence of any moderators, in the hope that we will deal with the disgruntled newbies who get kicked out of the event…..

Are we?

Actually the answer to that one will have to be "no" for me as I will be away in the jungle in early October so no wifi and very little in the way of 4G. Count me out of this competition therefore. Sorry @MannyFae but there won't be statistics this time round from me because of this. It's a shame, I was looking forward to sharing findings on the next big leaderboard event but I always seem to book my holidays for the wrong time.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 538 Level 4

Have an account which is in good standing with King with no undisclosed  account violations

Yes @christinewupp, there was such a clause in All Stars T&C:

It's such a shame you won't be participating in the tournament. King seem to have made some changes to the tournament schedule compared to All Stars. With the last three rounds lasting for two days, there will no longer be a 24-hour 'last stand'. I would love to test what exactly King have changed, probably in preparation for next year's All Stars. But unfortunately, I will be participating in the 'rest of the countries' version of the tournament. That one is structured more like Candy Cup, and I'm unsure if I'm interested in playing it.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

Oh yes, that is a shame. I don't understand why you are not included in this one, being in a neighbouring country of Germany. I don't quite get it on what grounds some EU countries are excluded. I hope they will let you participate in the next big event.

• Hey we actually have a Community member @SneakyMelonPyroDuck I thought this was just a glitch in the Candy Crush friends list when sending lives 😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?