We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't beat level

Comments

• Bruh194
    Bruh194 Posts: 91 Level 2

It’s all up to rng my friend. And I guess some skill as well since you are the one who chooses which moves to take. Pain

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,368 Legend

Hello @smoke88 and welcome to the community.

Which candies drop from the top is controlled by the design of the level, so yes, the outcome of each board you play is pretty much pre-determined. As Bruh said, there is some skill involved if there is a choice of moves: Generally the best choices are those that match four candies to make a wrapped or striped candy, or of course five in a row to make a colour bomb. If you see such opportunities watch out of any chance to match those special candies to create a combo: double colour bomb, colour bomb wrap or stripe, those will help clear blocked up boards. Such opportunities are what we call "lucky boards" and if the game won't give you such chances then there is nothing you can do but wait, pay gold to play on or play strong boosters such as UFOs or a party popper. I don't think it's really cheating, to play the game you have to see through their tricks and outwit the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?