⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4087 in candy crush and this new format for the forum

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
Ok...I've been on this level for weeks....I search it and nothing???  I find that very hard to believe.  I hate this new format and it seems it's designed for us not to be able to "complain" with each other...I want to play this game in my leisure time and go to the forum for help or tips or venting ...I don't feel like reading a darn manual to figure out if I'm even using the forum right...but based on the HUGE difference between this forum and the old one, I'm guessing things have changed for your favor.  Getting frustrated again...not spending any more money ---especially when I can't even come on here and get answers..like we used to.....

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options
    UNANSWERED???? 25740  ????  What exactly is that?  Or does that confirm my complaint above that people think they are putting a question on a forum to their fellow players and really it's going into some "unanswered" abyss....Classic 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Tammy 
    Welcome to our new community! We spent a long time collecting feedback on our previous forum and we have changed some features to make our new community much easier to use and easier to find information. 

Please see my guide here to help you :-) 

I think the unanswered you are referring to is actually when an answer has not been selected as the correct one, (this is a new feature for this community) so these questions refer to the old questions in our previous forum that were asked when this feature did not exist. 

We have a dedicated area now where you can ask questions specifically on levels you are finding tricky and to see if other players agree or have tips to share here 

If you cannot find a question on this level yet, it simply means that a thread has not yet been posted on the level you are searching for. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?