If I uninstall candy crush and reinstall will I lose my levels?

catrina243
catrina243 Posts: 2 Newbie

If I uninstall candy crush and reinstall will I lose my levels?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,993 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you've been playing connected to either a King account or a Facebook account then don't worry. All of your game progress and Gold Bars are safely backed up to our servers.

If you have never backed up your account to either King or Facebook, reinstalling the game will delete all of your hard-earned progress and Boosters, and you will start from the beginning. This is why we recommend you always back up your progress by creating a King account or connecting it to your Facebook.

If you're thinking of reinstalling the game, simply create/connect to a King or Facebook account to avoid losing all your hard-earned progress and Boosters. Here's how to move your progress to your new account. Then you can get back to playing and discovering the Kingdom!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,604 Legend

Hello @catrina243 If you uninstall Candy Crush you will lose all your boosters and your saved lives! So we never recommend doing this. May I ask what is your reason for wanting to do so?

If you are out of boosters anyway and wish to uninstall, make sure your game is saved and you know your login details, such as the email and password you used to save the account. Then it is safe to uninstall and reinstall. Your gold bars and game progress are stored on King's servers and will reappear after you reinstall: After reinstalling the app you must load your saved game on this screen:

This can be accessed by clicking on Settings and then "my account", but the game will also prompt you. Make sure you don't click on the big green sign, but the smaller one "log in with email" at the bottom. I am not sure how to do this if playing via Facebook, but it should also be possible. But do beware your boosters will be lost, so only ever do this as a last resort.

• catrina243
    catrina243 Posts: 2 Newbie

On facebook when I try to play I receive a message:

You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment.

On Iphone: when I click on the current level to play the screen goes back to my phone home screen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?