๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŽถ Which Candy Crush Tune Gets You Grooving? ๐ŸŽถ

124ยป

Comments

• I generally don't play with music and sound as i find it distracting. I prefer flut tune.

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,470 Level 5

Hi @QueenB Thank you for asking our preferences.

I find both tracks very relaxing and soothing, yet No2 is my favorite. I listened to the tracks with a headset on, and I really liked how the kind of "bubbling" sounds in the second one move from one ear to the other leaving a feeling of being surrounded by the watery sounds and floating.

I would not relate these tracks to Candy Crush really, but the classic one did not either. And I much prefer these new tracks to the classic one. Less intrusive, so helping to concentrate better, and calming.

I listen to many things whilst crushing,but not to the current music ๐Ÿคญ. But I would definitely listen to these tracks when playing.

Thank you @kiara_wael for the tag ๐Ÿ™

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 26,874 Level 5

Hi there, @QueenB! Here are my critical opinions that correspond to the three questions above: ๐Ÿ‘‡

• 1. Which track is your favorite?

My personal preference is to have the two new music tracks for the map and the level!

• 2. How do these new tracks compare to the classic Candy Crush music?

The new songs compared to the classic CANDY CRUSH songs are that they have evolved through a new generation of complexity and variety of styles. Depending on the changes that occur in the new scenarios through the new musical themes that occur throughout the period, they are more dynamic!

• 3. Do you feel the new music enhances your gameplay experience? Why or why not?

Yes, the new songs inspire me at every moment of my life that bring an essence that matches the relaxing style of my gameplay. However, they reflect a natural evolution without losing lightness that makes the event even sweeter.

• MarirKlepp
    MarirKlepp Posts: 314 Level 3

@QueenB

Usually play with music off. But I like the sound of track 1

ID: 14807922041

• Ziggy 537
    Ziggy 537 Posts: 138 Level 2

I normally place with it muted but I like The 2nd song it's got a good beat.

ID 14671296031

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 8,049 Level 5

Hi @QueenB

Thanks @kiara_wael

Play without music or sound. Enjoy playing Candy Crush quietly.

• tete322
    tete322 Posts: 5 Level 2

I like to always have a choice in the background music to play . Thanks for the new tracks . I like the second one but I usually have to leave my volume off so Iโ€™m not disturbing others

• GeriHardTechno23
    GeriHardTechno23 Posts: 22 Level 2

• Hi guys! ๐Ÿ™‹
    • 1: The first music is really catchy.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰
    • However, I listen to music while playing that motivates me.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?