⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Syncing Candy Crush Saga progress to facebook

Options
Meko_Gelashvili
Meko_Gelashvili Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, I was on level 1200, but, deactivated Facebook account and, before that, synced my progress to King.com. Now, I have new Facebook account and I want to sync my progress from King.com to Facebook. Is it possible ?

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Meko,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Meko,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Candy_Crushin
    Candy_Crushin Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Meko,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same situation could you please message me??
  • Kera_Hartlen
    Kera_Hartlen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Meko,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same! I have a galaxy note 8 but have tried even on the pc via browser version. I have also attempted to try and fix via the sync and progression settings but all that does is tell me I have already synced my account. Help!
  • jayney71
    jayney71 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem. I had to start playing via Kingdom when it wouldn't let me log in with Facebook, but now that appears to have resolved itself I'd like to go back to playing via my Facebook log-in so I can see how my friends are doing.
    The trouble is it puts me at the last level i was on when I used to log-in  with Facebook and ignores all the progress I've made via Kingdom🤔
    I hope you can help.
    Many thanks
    Jayne

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?