Once I uninstall and reinstall, can I get back to where I was or do I have to start over?

Options
Larob
Larob Posts: 1 Newbie

The game froze so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I was at 320 but now I have to start at game one.  Is there a way to get back to 320?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Larob!

Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. All you'll have to do is to start the game again and click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back.

If you have connected to Kingdom (the orange button) then just reconnect and enter the same email address as you used when signing up.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook/Kingdom and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

• SHAHENAZ
    SHAHENAZ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Where the kingdom is in game

• SHAHENAZ
    SHAHENAZ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Onces I uninstall and reinstall so how to continue the game I was not connected to Facebook I was in 620level please help

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,320 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @SHAHENAZ,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections :)

Just would like to clarify.. You are playing on your Mobile and NOT playing through Facebook, correct?

If so, please follow this link which informs you about how to create a Kingdom account and save your progress https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246665/remember-to-connect-to-the-kingdom#latest

**  If you need to clarify anything, please write back by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

All the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Tracestar
    Tracestar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I need help please. I was on level 71 on pet saga puzzle and had to reset my phone. I was on logged on to face book or anything so i cannot recover my games please help me urgently. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?