🎶 Candy Crush Drops New Beats with Kimbra, TOKiMONSTA, and Laszewo! 🎶

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Get ready to groove! We’ve just turned up the volume in the Candy Kingdom with an epic new collaboration that’ll have you dancing while you crush! 💃🕺

Candy Crush Saga has teamed up with the incredible Kimbra, TOKiMONSTA, and Laszewo to bring you fresh, exclusive beats to enjoy while playing! 🎧✨

Whether you’re a long-time fan of these talented artists or just love some new jams while you crush candies, this playlist is sure to keep the energy high!

What to Expect:

• Kimbra: Feel the soul and power behind her tunes as you dive into your favorite levels.
  • TOKiMONSTA: Get lost in her signature electronic beats, designed to keep you vibing while you play!
  • Laszewo: Let his dynamic sounds pump you up to tackle those challenging levels!

These tracks are EXCLUSIVELY available in-game, but you can also check them out and jam along to the playlist on YouTube!
🎧 Listen to the full playlist here: Candy Crush Music Season Playlist

🎧 Poll Time!

Are you listening to the new beats while you crush?

Let the music take over and make your Candy Crush experience even sweeter! 🍬🎵

👉 Want to know more? Check out the full details on our exciting collaboration right here.

🎶 Candy Crush Drops New Beats with Kimbra, TOKiMONSTA, and Laszewo! 🎶 34 votes

🎶 Yes, I’m loving the new tunes
20%
QueenBDiamond_LimEnergizerBunnyPrincess_JessicaJONH10200mimisamingy 7 votes
🎧 I’ve tried it, but it's not my type of music
2%
MarirKlepp 1 vote
🤫 I prefer to play in silence
76%
Peter_TornaroscookiemaeKazza-3Werner_CichyScooterpieColleen Companion WelshCarol-38KerriePrettyBubblesmaf34100MountainMomDieOmimiMollySadidas11zs1982AlienscarRacoon7KCullen127AmoonmoonplazamanBlister 26 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?