⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is build a bot not working?

Options

Answers

• Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Earned boosters from build a bot that did not carry over when new levels released. Have to start again from scratch.
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options
    I will also not attempt to make much of a forward progress if I'm unable to get boosters from playing old levels. This is a bad idea. This also means I will not be watching many videos because I usually only did when I was attempting new levels.
    Please change back
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options
    Developers can upload the game to add a section to lure us to buy stuff on the left margine; but not fix build a bot? 

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Ei am only at 3580. Have never paid a penny to cc.  When i run out of boosters will delete game. King changing game for better players total bs.  Will have to find something better to do with time thanks king! 
  • Natalie_Blake
    Natalie_Blake Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Is that why it’s not working for me?! I’ve also been a player since the beginning, and this is frustrating! I sometimes buy booster, but this is a shameful money grab tactic. I play for about an hour a day, but won’t be if I can’t earn boosters from old levels anymore.
  • Colin_B
    Colin_B Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    That will make it difficult to get through new levels, especially the nightmarishly hard ones.  
  • Janet_Herzog
    Janet_Herzog Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Why dies Build a Bot only work on my newest level now and not the sugar drop levels like it use too? It is much harder now to beat a new level without losing all of your lives. Why give us booster help and then take it away? The levels in the 4000's are much harder to beat. I am kind of diasppointed that feature has been taken away. 
  • gavin01
    gavin01 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, 

For the second time in as many days, my build a bot booster has lost everything. 

Playing on mobile, put phone down at night, went back to it in morning and all the boosters had gone.  This has happened twice now.

Any ideas or can this be restored?  Not happy.

Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gavin01,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Game Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that your build-a-bot boosters have disappeared!!  Are you sure that nobody has played the game after you put the phone away?  If you have 2 devices and a level was played and lost on other device, your phone can loose the boosters too.  Just a thought as I have noticed it recently =) 

If that is not the case, please reply back and I will take it to the Community Manager's attention.  I am not sure if they can do anything about it unless this occurs for many people... then it could be a Glitch and King Team can do something about it.

Please let me know.  To reply back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above.

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • gavin01
    gavin01 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj thanks for getting back to me.  Noone else would have been using my mobile, only i have access to it and the game isn't registered on any other device. Also, asas said it's happened a couple of times now.  I've just carried on now, but if something could be done it would be appreciated, or at least to check out if something is wrong somewhere.  

Thanks again,

Gavin

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?