๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿšจ New Feature Alert: Volcanic Panic ๐ŸŒ‹

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 15,048 Community Manager
edited October 11 in Discussions

Hey Candy Crushers ๐Ÿ‘‹

Something exciting (and a bit gooey) is happening in the Candy Kingdom โ€“ Bubblegum Volcanoes are erupting!

Itโ€™s up to YOU to save our favorite characters like Yeti, Nutcracker, and Mr. Toffee from a sticky mess!

Whatโ€™s the Buzz?

Volcanic Panic is a limited-time Saga Event that introduces 60 new levels over 4 episodes, featuring new and exclusive levels!

Each time you finish, youโ€™ll be able to start again with fresh challenges and even bigger rewards. But beware, you must save the characters and defeat 1 tricky boss per loop by clearing bubblegum-covered levels!

How to Play!

• Reach level 400 to unlock the Expedition.
  • Youโ€™ll play regular levels to progress, but the main challenge is completing special levels at the end of each episode!
  • Youโ€™ll play 60 levels to complete the Expedition, and when you finish, you can start again with brand new levels and even better rewards (as long as the event is still running).
  • To start your first Expedition, simply play until you reach the end of your current episode on the map.
  • In each Expedition, you need to save characters and defeat 1 boss by finishing special levels at the end of each episode.
  • There are 4 episodes in total. When you reach the end of the 4th episode, youโ€™ll face an intense final challenge to complete the Expedition!

๐Ÿš€ NEW: Firecrackers We've added an explosive new booster: Firecrackers!

Collect them by completing regular levels on the first try and use them in special levels to blast through obstacles. These Firecrackers reset after each episode, so make the most of them! They crush candies in an awesome + pattern and are a game-changer when youโ€™re racing the clock.

๐Ÿ“ฃ Note: Weโ€™re still testing this feature, and not all players have access just yet!

If you're one of the lucky few, we want to hear from YOU! ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Drop your feedback in the comments below and let us know what you think about Volcanic Panic ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿšจ New Feature Alert: Volcanic Panic ๐ŸŒ‹ 37 votes

Loving it! Having a blast saving my Candy friends!
24%
MountainMomPrincess_JessicaPalash_SarmaKingFan242421vanysofinekocatMarirKleppmahiafatimamodsug_46 9 votes
Itโ€™s fun, but could be improved - (please comment below)
13%
PummyRajbearwithmeGamer_lungyStorm15 5 votes
A bit too challenging! I like it, but itโ€™s tough to beat those levels!
2%
kiara_wael 1 vote
Not my cup of tea - (please comment why)
5%
DeryckMannyFae 2 votes
I donโ€™t have access yet! ๐Ÿ˜ข Canโ€™t wait to try it out!
54%
Lorrie_cookiemaeScooterpieEnergizerBunnySarkorMWANGITHIadidas11zs1982AmoonmoonKyshA72teeweipingsteventsengJONH10200mimisTranterbleuEmpress mcuteSamuel Mwangi Mainajolynncruz78Ying__Ying2311KumarDevinMaloda 20 votes
ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?