Hard level

ishueoo
ishueoo Posts: 2 Newbie

How can someone help me play a hard level from their device

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,812 Level 5

Hi @ishueoo Welcome to the Community 🤗 We used to have 'Help a Friend' which was a feature King started where someone in your Friends List may have been asked to help. I'm not sure if that is still going. But even with Help a Friend it didn't actually pass the level for you, if your friend passed it you would receive extra boosters but still have to play and pass yourself. The best thing to do is tell the Community which level you are stuck on and see if someone can give you advice on how to play it. So which level you are talking about? If you want to reply please click on the 'Reply' at the bottom of this post first then add your comment and post 😏

• ishueoo
    ishueoo Posts: 2 Newbie

Can someone please help me with level 5396

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,812 Level 5

Oh @ishueoo that's a horrible legendary level. I've tried it a few times and I can't see that being passed without boosters or gold for extra moves. @christinewupp you have more patience with Legendary levels are you able to give ishueoon any advice on passing level 5396 please.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,734 Legend

It's too far for me scroll back right now but I have found a very recent video by the ever dependable YouTube expert Johnny Crush:

This video beautifully demonstrates these simple to follow rules when playing legendary levels:

1. Wait for a lucky board. If the game won't give you a chance to make special candies early on then you won't pass, so quit and keep trying until you see that chances come your way. Usually you can see this on the starting board or on your second or third move. I tend to make the first move the game suggests as this will open up opportunities if there is going to be a "lucky board".
    2. For the first half or two thirds of the level use every opportunity you see to create special candies. I mean EVERY opportunity. So you see in the video that at moves 13 left you see Johnny had a colour bomb/wrap combo but also an opportunity to create another special candy, another wrap or stripe, and he made that move instead of setting off the combo. This works with a lucky board, because the game will help you at this point and those special candies will eventually lead to cascades that will help us win such a level.
    3. Try to make colour bomb/stripe or colour bomb/wrap combos, most legendary levels can only be passed by such combos, or of course a double colour bomb
    4. In the last few moves be more careful and watch out for opportunities to remove those last few jellies, so plan those last few moves carefully. Again the video illustrates this well.

There may be a false "lucky board" as well, one that will deliberately leave you one jelly or one move short, so if you get that close then I would advise you to use a lollipop hammer or hand switch to pass, or pay the 10 gold bars, because if you don't take that bait then chances are you will get held up for a long time again if you don't.

Those days when the tricky levels became increasingly easier the longer we played them are over now. The level algorithms are more circular in nature now so that one missed opportunity can be followed by many long stretches of getting no chance to pass at all.

• CandiMarie
    CandiMarie Posts: 7 Level 2

You can Google that level. There are several videos and some helpful tips. Some videos have a talk through or walk through on the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?