Candy Royale gone nuts!

Aries2020
Aries2020 Posts: 179 Level 3

So, yesterday, Sunday, in my mom's game, she got 6 Candy Royale tiers in a row all in one day! 4 levels, then 8, 12, 15, then 21 and then 25. Same day! In a row! Has anyone EVER seen this before?? So cool! But has to be a fluke, I think. Today, as per usual, my Candy Royale has disappeared completely now that the Elite weekend challenge is over. As always. Ugh.

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,326 Level 5

Maybe King confused the Elite version with the crappy new Mini Royale version? Winning anything from that one seems to be pointless (5 gold, 6 gold, etc).

The Elite Challenge is always on the last tier in my main game, so I wouldn't know if progressing through all tiers in a day is possible.

• Aries2020
    Aries2020 Posts: 179 Level 3

This just happened to me yesterday! I lost candy Royale on the very last level, I was pissed. The next day, which was yesterday, I started from the very bottom tier - 3 levels. Once I passed the first one, the next tier started immediately! 6 tiers. Then after that the next one popped up immediately *9 levels, then again the next one - 12. Once I won the 12 level tier, it stopped until I opened the game today. I've never seen that happen before.

• Colleen Companion Welsh
    Colleen Companion Welsh Posts: 951 Level 4

I just completed Candy Royale with 12 tiers and was about to collect my 127 Gold Bars. The internet connectivity error message conveniently appears before I am able to collect.

Ironically, I am playing on my cell phone that uses both Wi-Fi and data so there are definitely no connectivity issues.

I close my game and go back hoping to be able to collect my Gold Bars. Candy Royale appears with 12 tiers ready to start yet again but no still Gold Bars from the previous win.

@PummyRaj perhaps you could ask to have this investigated yet again. This has been reported by me too many times in the past both with King Customer Care and here in the Community. Thanks😊

October 17, 2024 - 08:10 PM NST

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?