Candy royale glitch

king1324
king1324 Posts: 4 Newbie

several times I have begun Candy royal, passed some levels only to have play Candy royale pop up again and have to start over. Is this a big issue? Been happening for days now

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,308 Candy Moderator

Hello @king1324🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Is it popping up after you win a race and receive the Gold Bars OR it would pop-up but, the race does not start? OR you start playing levels, but the challenge disappears when you in middle of the race?

⬆️These are all the glitches I have experienced in my game when the feature was released for the first time (couple of years ago)!!

Can you tell me which device you are using? If you are on a mobile device or the App on Windows10/11, which App version do you have right now?

Please reply by typing below🍫🍫

• king1324
    king1324 Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you for your reply.

I am playing on android mobile and the issue is the challenge disappears during the race even though I have won levels. I also had the issue where I completed the challenge but did not receive the 30 gold bars.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,716 Legend
    edited October 19

I think you may have lost connection to King's server and not noticed it. That might explain your glitch. Candy Royale continues even if we lose connection, so it may not be obvious as the event continues to play out offline. I recommend you check you see other players show up on your map each time you start a new level, as that is a good sign you are still connected to King's server. If there are no other players on your map screen you probably have lost the connection. This is particularly important before you play the last level of Candy Royale. If there are no other players visible on the main map, then close the app and reopen it, and once you see others on the map then play that last level because you can only claim the gold if connected.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?