Unlimited Boosters

staceyand1
staceyand1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Has there been any progress of deleting players with unlimited lives/boosters?
Since these players pass levels so quickly the developers will start a new level with let’s say 45 moves. Players with unlimited boosters come in & pass with 30 moves so they change the amount of moves for everyone because the level is “too easy”. So yes some of the levels are impossible without boosters because the developers will not get rid of the cheaters.
Can someone share the hacks for unlimited everything since the game clearly favors you? Thanks!

Comments

• pmin
    pmin Posts: 63 Level 2

If there is a formula that takes into account how easy it is to pass levels, it likely takes boosters used into account too. Booster usage info is likely very tracked since there's a lot of revenue from it. So if someone uses boosters, moves it takes would be kind of irrelevant.

From what I've heard, there has been significant progress with the autoban system detecting people using those unlimited hacks. I just wouldn't think that hackers have anything to do with your moves allotted on a level of gameplay. The hackers are such a minority that their data is very unlikely to shift the mean. I've never met a hacker and I know a lot of players.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,712 Legend
    edited 6:24AM

Hello @staceyand1 Welcome to the community!

I do think you have got this chicken and egg situation wrong. King develop the game and design the levels so that we have to play boosters. King are in control. King are totally in control! They play us like puppets. The players have no control over how level difficulty changes! King trick players trying to get us to buy boosters and gold bars to pass levels, and the most cunning players have found ways to outtrick King so they don't have to spend real money. There are ways to do this that involve no cheating though which I do share in this community whenever I can.

I am not sure if you are referring just about the new levels that come out every week, first for Windows and two weeks later for mobile players? It is true that mobile players seem to get fewer moves than Windows players. I am not sure why this is but I doubt very much it is the Windows players that cause it. I doubt that many players left at the top of the map play the way that King intends, because I cannot see how it is possible to stay at the end of the game every week without spending a fortune. Are you playing near the end of the map? I believe that nearly all honest players have long dropped out because King have spent the last 12 or 18 months deliberately driving all players who never spend money from the game. Those players are of no interest to King as they don't make them any profit. They have done this by introducing impossible levels with no lucky boards, easy for King to manipulate by which candies drop from the top. So long standing players have been forced to spend all their stocked up gold bars and once those run out they are either forced to quit or find a cheat. Personally I don't blame them for this, as the game is so addictive it's hard to quit, and at the same time it is ridiculously easy to find a cheat, often just by chance without even looking for it.

So don't blame the players that fight back. King make the rules. King are in control of this game.

• pmin
    pmin Posts: 63 Level 2

Geez I haven't seen this side of Christine before lol. All I'll say is some games (usually console or desktop ones) let you purchase them at a higher upfront price with no additional purchases available for the rest of the game. Whereas some games are free upfront and rely on ads/in-game purchases in order for the business to survive.

I do not think that a few hackers sway the way the entire system decides how the normal game options offered should be for all. There are just statistically too few hackers. As for how King decides what game options should be available.....I'll let Christine take the reigns.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?